Modern enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems are helping businesses around the globe—including your competitors—revolutionize their operations. Technologically advanced ERP systems are an investment in your company’s operations, efficiency, intelligence, and productivity. Every feature of a modern ERP system ultimately ties back to these improvements, which enable your organization to become more productive, more competitive, and better positioned to meet your customers’ needs.
• 90% of industry-specific capabilities are built-in/configurable
• Prepackaged workflows, content, integrations, and analytics are designed with industry best practices
• Continuous cloud upgrades deliver new industry-specific capabilities with the ability to
toggle-on as needed
• Minimal customizations reduce costs, minimize risks, and provide future flexibility
Cloud and technology ecosystem
• Multi-tenant cloud platform for integration, workflows, contextual BI, extensibility, IoT, and AI
• Standards-based middleware for API integration between Infor apps, third-party apps, and IoT
• Data and analytics services for in-context and enterprise-level insights
• Global cloud infrastructure with Amazon Web Services (AWS) for agility, scalability, and security
• Implementation accelerators and best practices built in to drive time to value
• 90% of core processes are built-in, so businesses can focus on developing their differentiating and
• Scalability to add-on capacity and capabilities as needs evolve
Enable sustainable growth with modern ERP for your business.
New business models, products, locations, and regulatory issues must be supported, and old technology may not be able to support business in the new environment. Modern ERP software vendors are constantly adding new, often industry-specific, best practices to their solutions that will ensure competitiveness. This will give your organization the flexibility to support growth as your business changes over the years.